In honor of us staying up to watch David Letterman’s final show, here is a list of ten things. Ten Things one hears at the Fun Apartment:
1. I bought the smaller, more expensive one.
2. Don’t buy a gallon of milk. There isn’t room in the fridge.
3. Your scissors are too loud for nap time.
4. Put your shoes under the bathtub where they belong.
5. What was I thinking, buying all of this toilet paper?
6. Sam’s Club? What’s Sam’s Club?
(Sorry, no picture. I really have no idea.)
7. Your wallet? I think it is by the sink. Or under the crib. Did you check the salad spinner?
8. Let’s go to Yonkers to visit the furniture.
9. Don’t put your feet on your brother. He’s sleeping.
10. Hang up your keys! I just cleaned and now the place is a mess!
(By the way, did everybody realize exactly how late the Late Show is on? No wonder I’m exhausted today: apparently I’m old.)